Shelley Hancock's Discussions (522)

Discussions Replied To (334) Replies Latest Activity

"My way of thinking is a bit different...instead of waiting until you feel confident…"

Shelley Hancock replied Jul 11, 2011 to Starting your own practice

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Denise Ivers

"Hi Guys.....I'm not just the rep/trainer for Radiancy, I am a member of the happy FS…"

Shelley Hancock replied Jul 8, 2011 to FSD MicroPhototherapy. Anyone using?

9 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Cassandra Lanning

"Hi Laura, I sell that unit also and it's a pretty good little machine. If you are wa…"

Shelley Hancock replied Jul 3, 2011 to Affordable quality spa equipment?

6 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Shelley Hancock

"Nondy, thank you for your post! I hear this story time and time again with Estys ord…"

Shelley Hancock replied Jun 29, 2011 to Affordable quality spa equipment?

6 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Shelley Hancock

"Hi Jacqueline, You can see if there is anything on my website that tweeks your inter…"

Shelley Hancock replied Jun 24, 2011 to Affordable quality spa equipment?

6 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Shelley Hancock

"Hey guys...I wanna join you!! I'll be in booth 2211, please stop by and update me wi…"

Shelley Hancock replied Jun 16, 2011 to Who's going to IECSC in June? (Las Vegas)

30 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by paula teal

"Hi Amanda...It was nice chatting with you yesterday! The unit I have on my website i…"

Shelley Hancock replied Jun 1, 2011 to Microcurrent Machines

9 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by laura moore

"Working these shows is not my favorite thing to do but....the really good part is th…"

Shelley Hancock replied May 19, 2011 to Who's going to IECSC in June? (Las Vegas)

30 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by paula teal

"HI Cameo...You can see the three units used by Estheticians on my website at www.she…"

Shelley Hancock replied May 19, 2011 to the "NO NO" hair removal system??? Anyone have experience with this?? What do you think?

11 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shelley Hancock

"Hi Gals....I'm the Radiancy rep/trainer. Thanks for that great reply Pam. You're hir…"

Shelley Hancock replied May 18, 2011 to the "NO NO" hair removal system??? Anyone have experience with this?? What do you think?

11 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Shelley Hancock

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service