Roberta Gilbert's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Betty Bliss, It's so great that you are taking this important step to do your par…"

Roberta Gilbert replied Jul 14, 2015 to Sheets & Towels

4 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Linda Rabah

"Solutions! I use in depth consultations to identify the root cause of client concern…"

Roberta Gilbert replied May 26, 2015 to What’s the most important thing you provide for your clients? Self-esteem? Their favorite product? Let us know and your answer could appear in the July/August issue of ASCP Skin Deep magazine!

6 May 26, 2015
Reply by Roberta Gilbert

"Good for you. Now that you've gotten the first one under your belt and you know what…"

Roberta Gilbert replied Apr 16, 2015 to First Rubric/Practical on Basic Facial and Breaking Contact HELP!!

15 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Sonia C.

"I am really sorry that they have you all putting Queen Helene on your faces. That is…"

Roberta Gilbert replied Apr 13, 2015 to First Rubric/Practical on Basic Facial and Breaking Contact HELP!!

15 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Sonia C.

"So here is the good news. The daily microfoliant when whipped into a foamy frenzy do…"

Roberta Gilbert replied Apr 11, 2015 to First Rubric/Practical on Basic Facial and Breaking Contact HELP!!

15 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Sonia C.

"Hi Sonia, Congratulations on getting started. Don't be overly anxious. Everyone gets…"

Roberta Gilbert replied Apr 11, 2015 to First Rubric/Practical on Basic Facial and Breaking Contact HELP!!

15 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Sonia C.

"Hi Dayanita, Congratulations on your new business. LCL Beauty is a wonderful website…"

Roberta Gilbert replied Mar 9, 2015 to facial towels and towel warmers

6 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by coldsalineplexus

"Hi Rebecca, Here is a link to Berodins web page. (http://www.evasesthetics.com/berod…"

Roberta Gilbert replied Mar 7, 2015 to cirepil blue hard wax

11 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Crickett Enos

"I use Berodin wax and I love it. Price is comparable and I personally think its bett…"

Roberta Gilbert replied Mar 4, 2015 to cirepil blue hard wax

11 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Crickett Enos

"How do you feel about disposable sheets. At purespadirect.com they are reasonably pr…"

Roberta Gilbert replied Mar 2, 2015 to Getting wax and oil out of linens..help!

4 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Niti Jain

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service