Maribeth Freeman's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Love you!!! What a dynamite way of expressing yourself:) You are very educated and i…"

Maribeth Freeman replied Jul 13, 2011 to Should an esthetician sell/use Rodan and Fields? Your opinions would be much appreciated!!

65 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Kristina A

"Well stated. And no, I do not per se pay physician's to work for me.. I just take a…"

Maribeth Freeman replied Jul 7, 2011 to Should an esthetician sell/use Rodan and Fields? Your opinions would be much appreciated!!

65 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Kristina A

"Amanda: It is an expensive feat.. you must purchase the criteria, and then go to an…"

Maribeth Freeman replied Jul 7, 2011 to CIDESCO

3 May 15, 2012
Reply by Shelly Simpson

"Thank you Tina! I looked into to both, and with the laws changing so frequently in o…"

Maribeth Freeman replied Jul 6, 2011 to Needing feedback on the "Skin Resurfacer" or the "Skin Classic" equipment..

27 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Holly Green Langley

"Thank you Holly! My state does allow a Class II device.. and my insurance covers it…"

Maribeth Freeman replied Jul 6, 2011 to Needing feedback on the "Skin Resurfacer" or the "Skin Classic" equipment..

27 Feb 27, 2016

"Thank you so much:)"

27 Feb 27, 2016

"Thank you!"

27 Feb 27, 2016

"Rodan and Fields is a dermatologist line, created specifically for acne, and is much…"

Maribeth Freeman replied Jul 6, 2011 to Should an esthetician sell/use Rodan and Fields? Your opinions would be much appreciated!!

65 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by Kristina A

"Revitalight.com shows b4 and afters, and Tiffany Reim is the rep.. tell her i sent y…"

Maribeth Freeman replied Apr 7, 2011 to Professional LED Light Therapy

26 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by MELANIE TREHAN

"Jules: I have had Revitalight for 3 years and have really done well with it. I love…"

Maribeth Freeman replied Apr 7, 2011 to Professional LED Light Therapy

26 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by MELANIE TREHAN

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service