All Discussions Tagged 'peels' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charcoal Query

I really like charcoal, and its destruction of blackheads...does anyone have a pro charcoal product they have used and liked ? I've used va…

Started by Tamara Dooley

2 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Zenaida Fiducioso

Professional Lines Peel pH

I was always taught to look more at the pH than the percentage when it came to the efficacy of chemical peels, and as I've looked for lines…

Started by Julie Lauren Vick

9 May 1, 2014
Reply by Tiffany Montalbano

Tricks for a newbie - I need your input!

I have basically all the equipment needed to start. I just recently decided to rent my own room at a salon and do facials there. I was orig…

Started by body&skincarebyenith

31 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Michele

Lactic Peel reactions

Hi All, I am pretty good with chemical peels, enzyme peels ect. Truth is I had never used the lactic peel before, and the spa I work for or…

Started by maria mihaylova

26 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by maria mihaylova

Image Skincare chemical peels...

Hello everyone, Quick question. Has anyone used the new Image Skincare IPeel chemical peels? Specifically IPeel lightening lift, IPeel per…

Started by Keilani modkins

5 May 11, 2013
Reply by Keilani modkins

Image Skincare chemical peels...

Hello everyone, Quick question. Has anyone used the new Image Skincare IPeel chemical peels? Specifically IPeel lightening lift, IPeel per…

Started by Keilani modkins

0 May 11, 2013

Looking for a few good peels out there....

I'm looking for a new line of peels. I have been using Image and while I'm happy with the Vitamin C(Signature) Peel some of the others not…

Started by Now and Zen Wellness

4 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Misty DeLaGarza

DermaMed Solutions? Anyone try them?

Hi there everyone, Have you ever tried DermaMed Solutions?  Mind sharing the good, bad? Thinking of adding the line and wanted to hear if a…

Started by Jennifer Cochenour

0 Jul 11, 2012

Dermafile

Hi- I am trying to make a decision about the dermafile... I am finding I prefer working with peels (I use Image) and I seldom get requests…

Started by Gina Williamson

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Shelley Hancock

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service