I am looking for a new skin care product line.  Anyone have one they would recommend that is a more natural with preferably no parabens, SLS in cleanser.  I'd like a line with an ingredient list that clients can read and pronounce.  Something they would feel good about putting into their skin.  Thanks in advance :D  I am also looking at mineral makeup if anyone has a line they love.

Tags: makeup, natural, skincare

Views: 3460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you!  I am going to look into these :)

Jane Iredale is the "Skin care makeup".  One of the best mineral lines available, but pricey.  I'm not a fan of mineral makeup for my own personal use, but the clients I have that use it love it.  

I was looking for the same thing -- a product with a list that I can pronounce.  I tried alot of products until I found a brand that makes me happy.  They are all natural, ingredients are listed on the site, and they deliver what they claim.  Go to www.total-skincare-solutions.com       you'll love them

Have you tried Image Ormedic?

Hi Tammy,

I agree with you about Image Ormedic.  I carry Rhonda Allison and Image.  I use the Ormedic facial protocol on the majority of first time clients.  I have NEVER had anyone complain, or have a bad reaction.  The ingredients are fantastic and everyone loves the scent.

Love it! Image is one of my favorites, especially Ormedic. It has changed my skin and so many people that I have worked on!

Colorscience is truly the best mineral makeup with no comonogenic ingredients!

I use and love Pevonia skin care line! The ingredients are listed and easy to read because it's all natural.  They use a lot of essential oils and fruit extracts.  It is on the higher end so can be a little pricey...but well worth it!

Glo Minerals is a fav of mine.

Every day, one should implement a basic skincare regimen that is fast, effective and affordable. Skintelligence provides all you need for nourishing skin care at an affordable price. This set provides the basic, essential needs of moisturizing, soothing fine lines and wrinkles, in addition to deep cleansing. Each set includes an eight-ounce Hydra Derm Deep-Cleansing Emulsion, an eight-ounce pH Skin Normalizer, a four-ounce Daily Moisture Enhancer and a one-ounce Skin Perfecting Complex. The set also includes a four-ounce Facial Firming Masque to gently tighten and tone your facial skin.

http://www.shop.com/sudol/559053509-p+260.xhtml?vid=243389

I have made my own all natural cleansers and serums/moisturizers now for a couple years and they sell very well. There is a gal out there that wholesales great natural skin care ingred. for us:  "Nutrient Skin Care" by Susan Nathan.  Her wonderful products can be added at point of use to cleansers and as masks and they are marvelous!  First time I tried them on a client she wanted to imediatley order them for home care. You can contact Susan at: Nutrientskincare.com. Making your own cleansers and moisturizers are so easy and you can customize them for certain clients, they love this!  Dozens of books are out there with recipes and ideas. I use all glass bottles and did a few facial trades for my labels with a graphic designer.  It is so rewarding to design products for your clients using wonderful essential oils and natural carrier oils, aloe gels and other natural ingredients. Give Susan a call and try her free samples: 530.566.7555. I found her very helpful!

Hi Sayra,

I'm wondering how you are able to make your own without being a licensed facility.  Aren't  there regulations which need to be followed, and some type of permit so your facility can be checked for sanitation and quality control?  Making your own for yourself is lots of fun, but using it on your clients and selling to the public is kind of scary.  What if something goes wrong?   

Sayra,

I have questions.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service