Product and Service Recommendations Discussions (86)

← Back to Product and Service Recommendations
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

towel cabbie

I was wondering if anyone out there knew the best place and price to get a   towel cabbie?

Started by Jan Vaccaro

12 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Heather Capitanich

NutraSonic

hello all :) I was wondering if anyone has seen or heard of this Clarisonic alternative? It is less expensive and I would really like to b…

Started by Ann Prendergast

2 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Ann Prendergast

mascara for very sensitive eyes

I have a client who has very sensitive eyes and would like to wear mascara. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

Started by Lynn Weber-Loe

3 May 22, 2012
Reply by Katrina Matos

PCASkin

I am certified for chemical peels, but have enrolled in two seminars to help me get started with PCA Skin. I'm looking forward to the in-de…

Started by Sally Connor

7 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Sally Connor

AUTOCLAVE

Wondering if any of you are using or have had experience using an autoclave.  I am interested in purchasing one for my practice and would a…

Started by Heather Capitanich

2 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by Heather Capitanich

BT Micro

Sorry for the double posting, I meant to start a discussion: My Spa just purchased a BT Micro!  The directions are simple enough and the vi…

Started by Beth Davis

9 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Skin Blends Products

Hi All! I was wondering if any of you out there use the Skin Blends products. ASCP sent me this humongous box of product from this company…

Started by kathryn Barrel

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by kathryn Barrel

Spray on tan

Does anyone offer spray tan in their practice and if so, which one.  I want to get a system but not sure which one.

Started by Karen Beard

0 Mar 26, 2012

Microcurrent Machines??

Is anyone using microcurrent in their practice.  What is the best one to use.  I am thinking about incorporating that into my practice but…

Started by Dee Dee Clarkson

5 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Yaneth De La Cruz Huges

Microdermabrasion machines...

I would love to incorporate a microderm treatment into my practice but need to keep the cost of a machine low.  I want something that will…

Started by Sherry Taylor

2 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Sherry Taylor

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service