Business Advice (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LLC or incorporated???

Hi everyone, I need to become an LLC or incorporated. what are the pros and cons of each? i'm not sure which one is best...thanks!

Started by Julie Gerena

0 Apr 16, 2013

Insurance costs

Hi everyone! new to all of this. Recently licensed and I'm looking to rent a room. I went to the Assoc. of Skin Care Prof. website to look…

Started by Julie Gerena

5 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Convert wax clients to skin treatments.

Hello, I am wondering if there are any tips on converting waxing clients into skin treatments. Thank you!

Started by Mark Elliott

1 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Advice Needed!

I am a new Aesthetician and am thinking of being a Medical Aesthetician. I am constantly finding myself being interested to the medical sid…

Started by Zari Robles

6 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Software and CC processing - HELP!

I am opening my skincare studio in the next few weeks and haven't decided on a software program yet. Considering Booker, MindBody, and SpaS…

Started by M Elaine Gustafson

9 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Summerr

question for anybody on herbs

Hi Everyone! I just had a quick question. I am not sure if this question was asked already but I get the Skin Deep magazine and this month…

Started by Melissa Anne Hamlett

6 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Natalie

What is the most successful advertising you have ever done to build clientele?

I am a new esthetician and am very excited about getting started.  I am considering doing some advertising.  I'm not sure what would be bes…

Started by Kristy Floyd

4 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Kristy Floyd

Skin Scanner - Good or Bad Investment?

Hello Everyone! I recently added facials to my menu and was wondering what would be a better investment - skin scanner or the traditional m…

Started by Helena

0 Feb 11, 2013

How do I get my Amazing Scrub into Spas? Hands of Skin Care Professionals?

I hand make this amazing scrub out of live edible ingredients, called the Coconut Complexion Polish. It does really well at the live expos…

Started by Tonya Tko

8 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Tonya Tko

what is the best affordable spray tan

Can anyone help me referring to a spray tan equipment, specially when you don't have much space for it. I have never done spray tanning bef…

Started by Hina Sethi

9 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Julie Donaldson

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service