General Questions (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have you ever had a client that didn't give full medical history and found out later....

I am wondering if any of you had a client who puts on their in-take form that they are healthy and no medical condition, no allergies but h…

Started by Lisa Fulton

4 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Nufree

Hi everyone! I have some very sensitive clients and I was wondering how well Nufree works? Does it work well for all kinds of waxing? Also…

Started by Desiree

9 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Desiree

Shea Terra Organics

I'm considering purchasing a few products to retail from Shea Terra Organics. I've tried the sugar scrubs and a couple of the moisturizers.…

Started by Diane Guglielmo-Hehir

0 Mar 19, 2013

rhonda allison

i was wondering if those who have worked with this line can tell me the pros and cons.  reading through th material and recipes they offer…

Started by Amy Lynn Scheele

4 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Valarie

Good Book for Ethnic Skincare?

Had two ethnic stylist/tenents ask me today about working on their clients skin and I've little knowlege in that area.  I'm sure could goog…

Started by Deborah Kenney

0 Feb 7, 2013

Add Ons to Services

Hello, When you add on services, how much do you charge?  Say if I wanted to do a paraffin hand treatment, how much would be reasonable an…

Started by gloria

2 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by gloria

Avoiding Breakouts

I have a usual cosmetic brand which suits me fine and doesn't cause problems for my skin.  Occasionally, if I try a different brand, I end…

Started by Sarah Bayliss

3 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Sarah Bayliss

purchasing my first microderm machine. recomendations?

Hi everyone. I am a new esthetician looking to purchase my first microdermabrasion machine. I dont really need all the bells and whistles.…

Started by corri barbour

9 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Amy Lynn Scheele

Amber Products/Spa Elegance

Does anyone use this and what are your thoughts on it.

Started by Willie Acklin

1 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Misty DeLaGarza

Equipment in NY

Hi I lost all my equipment and products in NY Sandy storm does anyone have any insight where is the best place either on line or in the NY…

Started by Marge Alimena

9 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Gladys Allen

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service