General Questions (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seborrheic Dermatitis with Acne Help

Hi!  I have a client with what I am fairly sure is Seborrheic Dermatitis on the cheeks, eyes and creases of her nose, but she also has a so…

Started by Jennifer Kligman

2 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Kligman

Beautiful Image Facial & Body Sculpting

Has anybody use The Beautiful Image Facial & Body Sculpting Microcurrent Cosmetic System Model 900? Can you tell me if it really works?…

Started by Yaneth De La Cruz Huges

13 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nancy Holmes

Clarisea

Has anyone used any of the products by Clarisea?  I like the concept given the antibacterial benefits of sea salt but it is a rather unconv…

Started by Jennifer Kligman

0 Dec 20, 2012

We need your input!

What do you think of Skin Deep magazine? Thank you in advance for your input--your comments will be much appreciated as we go into planning…

Started by Abram Herman

11 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Minimizing Expression Lines on Forehead

Hi all, Anyone have product recommendations that really seem to help expression lines on the forehead? I have a client who really wants to…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Susan T. Andrew

Jan Marini - Professional Line?

Does anyone know how to connect with this brand in order to order the professional products? Does anyone know if there is a minimum amount…

2 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

Making Facial Beds Comfy

Hey everyone, I'm going to be starting at a new salon next month as a first-time booth renter. The salon has a facial bed for me to use, an…

Started by Brittany Pyle

5 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Brittany Pyle

Best oil-free SPF moisturizer (not foundation)

I have a few clients who really don't like how the Image Matte Moisturizer feels on their oily skin. I've heard it's too sticky, it made th…

10 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Cochenour

transfer of Esthetics license to Texas from North Carolina

I will be relocating to Texas and would like to transfer my license but I found out that Texas requires 750 hours and I only have the 600…

Started by Sylvia DIane MArtin

13 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Woods Lamp recommendation

I recently opened my skin care business and need to purchase a Woods Lamp.  There are many to choose from with varying price ranges.  Any r…

Started by Brooke Mouzakis

0 Sep 2, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service