Upcoming Events (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who is going to Cosmoprof Asia?

HiOnce again Synoia Technologies will be exhibiting at Cosmoprof Asia and in Bologna. If you  are going, we would love to meet with you to…

Started by Synoia Tech / Shari Pilo

0 Oct 31, 2012

Brookfield, WI Spa Shooting 10/21/2012 In Memory of Victims

I hope many of you will see this posting. In my hometown of Brookfield, WI, there was a horrific shooting at a well-known salon and spa, ju…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

6 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Devyn M.

The 1st Pacific Northwest Waxing Extravaganza

The1st Pacific Northwest Waxing Extravaganza presented by Rosie's Skin Care Services is coming up in Portland, OR on June 9, 2013.  It will…

Started by ROSEMARY GRIESER

0 Oct 26, 2012

Client SkinCare Seminar

Hello all, I am thinking of holding a skincare information session for my clients within the next few months. This is my first presentatio…

Started by Rita Edet, Educator Dermaplanpro

0 Oct 24, 2012

Interviewing Essentials for Estheticians

You've probably seen Claire Barnes around the forums here on skincareprofessionals.com, and she's going to be doing a great webinar for ASC…

Started by Abram Herman

1 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Going to Face & Body in San Jose, CA? Come party with us!

My biz partner, Pat, and I are hosting a party - come by for a drink and some appetizers after trudging around the show all day.  Here's th…

Started by Laura Cooksey

4 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by Hong Dinh

Free webinar! Skin Care Truths & Myths, presented by Dr. Mark Lees and Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP)

As a participant on the Skincareprofessionals.com forums, we'd like to invite you to a complimentary webinar on Skin Care Truths & Myth…

Started by Abram Herman

0 Apr 5, 2012

MLD Certification Class

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know I am hosting a Manual Lymphatic Drainage Certification Class on May 26th and 27th in Clinton, MS.…

Started by Sandra M Davis

0 Mar 27, 2012

Happy (almost) New Year from all of us at ASCP!

Next week we start our New Year’s resolution journey through the ASCP Website Builder--follow along throughout January as we help you get s…

Started by Abram Herman

16 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Abram Herman

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service