Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curious Skin Care regulation

We have been exploring options for a spa in Philadelphia and encountered a regulation I have yet to see in another state, and one that few…

Started by Relax & Rejuvenate in General Discussion

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Minimum Monthly requirements?

I am the only Esthetician at my small spa and want to add a second line. Currently I use Sanitas. I got REALLY excited about Rhonda Allison…

Started by Ashton Wiley in General Discussion

4 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

Learn to do brazilian on males

I want to learn how to do brazilian on males. I have watched videos, but I would like to learn hands-on. I'd prefer an instructor guiding m…

Started by Linda Jordin in General Discussion

13 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Orrin Black

LCL Beauty

Are the Microdermabrasion machine and the Microcurrent machine from LCL Beauty good quality? I have seen other machines online ranging from…

Started by Tabatha Hall in General Discussion

4 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Summerr

Skin Care Selection

Hello every one I am a new Esthetician barely graduated past April currentely working in a Massage Spa chain where I perform facials and lo…

Started by Patricia Bock in Business Advice

8 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bock

LEDs and Microcurrent

Hello Vivian, My original questions was,,  Can I by the bio-t microcurrent hand peices with my Compulift machine? I am new to Micro current…

Started by Mariah in General Discussion

0 Oct 29, 2013

LED or Microcurrent

Hi everyone!  I am wondering which you all think offers better results.  Can only choose 1 to offer at this time.   Do you prefer LED or Mi…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

14 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Mariah

dry/dehydrated skin

Hi to my fellow Esty's I can not tell you how grateful I am for these boards. You all have been a life saver.  I appreciate you all so much…

Started by Tracy Watson in General Discussion

0 Oct 29, 2013

Are you thinking about hosting a holiday open house for your clients?

Learn from the best! With over 20 years of experience, Patti’s unique approach to increasing retail and service sales through special event…

Started by Lauren Snow in General Discussion

0 Oct 29, 2013

The skin care industry: The good, bad and beautiful!

The post below was discussed at a recent class I was part of in Canada. I really enjoyed giving the information and discussing it with the…

Started by Marty Glenn in General Discussion

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service