Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Ingredient: Water

I was recommended to YG Labs by another esthetician as a reputable line for estheticians.  So I called and got a catalog to take a look.  B…

Started by Samantha Maline in General Discussion

4 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

How do you remove soft wax from clothes?

I have a spot of soft wax on warmup pants. It is not the kind of wax that dries. It is a sticky, honey wax. I have removal products for equ…

Started by Sally Connor in General Discussion

14 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by Lici McElwee

Skin Script CLASSES /Long beach Class Nov 17

Hello will anyon be attending this class ? or have you been to any of their classes?  What can I expect ?   Thank you =)

Started by Cynthia in General Discussion

0 Nov 12, 2013

Wet/dry microdermabrasion

I am considering purchasing one of the wet/dry or hydro microdermabrasion machines for my business. Does anyone have any experience using o…

Started by Wendi Lario in General Discussion

0 Nov 11, 2013

Ingredients Book

Hello everyone as I said before I am a new Esty loving this career so far, I am wondering is somebody could suggest a good book name and au…

Started by Patricia Bock in General Discussion

14 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bock

Acne from Anti- Anxiety / Lexapro

My client started taking Lexapro, an anti / anxiety -depressant  and is having bad break out  She usually has great skin and may occasional…

Started by Cynthia in General Discussion

3 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Control Correctives

Going to add a few items from this line.  Was wondering if anyone has tried the firming mask and activator and if they see results from thi…

Started by Angela Brill in General Discussion

2 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Angela Brill

Menopause blog article

Hi all! I just found out that my 33-year-old brow wax client has a history of cervical cancer about 4 years ago. At the time of her treatme…

Started by coldsalineplexus in General Discussion

0 Nov 8, 2013

How to find a Mentor while creating your own skincare line?

I'm currently in the process of starting a skincare product line and I'm in need of a skincare professional that has already established an…

Started by Tie Cooper in Business Advice

9 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

Eyelash Extension Inquiry

Hi all! I am new to eyelash extensions and am certified; however, I am trying to find a different company to order through. The company I a…

Started by Desiree in General Discussion

11 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Julie

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service