Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Less Than 24 Hours!

This is almost over and I can no longer see the polls so I have no idea what is happening anymore. It is so stressful!!! I could never run…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

7 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Devyn M.

Ulta practice agreement - limitation to work in another spa after leaving Ulta?

Does anyone know about an Ulta contract that they have esthetician's sign stating that they will not work for another local spa within a se…

Started by Janet Bogan in General Discussion

4 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

Before/afters of my new Center

I've been meaning to show before and afters of my new wellness center/spa at the prompting of others on this board!  I have a few to share:…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

18 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Natalie Lewis

California Estheticians Need YOU!

In recent weeks the debate over using LED modalities has come under scrutiny by the Board of Cosmetology in California as a method of tre…

Started by Denise R. Fuller in General Discussion

7 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by NBSkinCare

Spa equipment & Testing the pH of skin

Hello all, I have previously posted my spa equipment question, but when I came up with another important topic to write about that I would…

Started by Nina in General Discussion

2 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Renting a booth

Hello! I just rented out a booth at a new salon and spa. My question is since I had to create a business name and accounts should I advert…

Started by sirbrina guerrero in General Discussion

2 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Guidelines reminder

Seems like there is a dramatic increase in "selling" products in the discussion forums! I report the issue when I see it, I think it keeps…

Started by Cindy Greenwood in General Discussion

4 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Jolene Montalvo

Hello All! Does anyone know if I can fix my mag light by myself?

My mag light switch had been acting all hanky...I turned it over to get a good look at it and the dang thang fell out! Ugh! I have contacte…

Started by Tabatha Potter in General Discussion

4 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Make Up

I've been having a lot of questions on good make- up lines. Most people are using department store brands. And I don't have a lot of knowle…

Started by Nicole H in General Discussion

16 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

What would you do...

Your favorite international celebrity calls at the last minute, and you have 90 minutes to get them ready for the Red Carpet. What's your p…

Started by Abram Herman in General Discussion

11 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service