Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mindbody users... a question

For anyone who uses Mindbody, I've got some frustrations with a couple areas they lack in (though, overall I am impressed and will continue…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

8 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by NBSkinCare

Male Brazilian - Marketing

I will be adding male brazilians to our service menu. How should I advertise/market them? It was suggested to me to go to a gay bar which c…

Started by Linda Jordin in General Discussion

3 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Linda Jordin

End of Summer Marketing Ideas

Was wondering if anyone has come up with end of summer specials that you are willing to share. Susan

Started by Susan Paladino in General Discussion

3 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Toni B LaHaye

Shameless plug... I was nominated for Best Facial in San Diego

A client nominated me for Best Facial! I am honored.  I run a small skin care studio and have been in the industry less than 2 years.  I am…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

6 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Brittany Hunniecutt

Waxing over tattoo

I recently waxed my husbands arms..he has full sleeves(tattoo).  During the waxing and for hours after I noticed the inked parts of his arm…

Started by Ms. S in General Discussion

3 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Ms. S

Online scheduling?

Recently went out on my own and it just me. Mostly do eyelash extensions but am an esty so do an occasional wax, facial,micro. Would like a…

Started by Christy Cossel Syrcle in Business Advice

2 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Carmona

vajazzleing

hello i was wondering if any one here offers vajazzleing? also if so do you do a lot? how much do you charge?

Started by kellie davis in General Discussion

2 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Waxing Refusal Lawsuit

Thought on this everyone?  I have been reading comments from other 'professionals' and yes,  I put that in quotes because some were discuss…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

5 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

I Need to Vent, please :)

I am getting so many emails (from my blog) and fb messages about Nerium and Rodan & Fields (and a couple of others). This subject has b…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

6 Jul 6, 2013

Salon chair

Happy July!  I hope this post finds everyone well. I am looking in to purchasing a salon chair for my studio that I can do brows in. I need…

Started by Tiffany Carmona in General Discussion

1 Jul 6, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service