Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forum Question

Hello! I'm having a bit of trouble with the search bar - I went to search for "massage" and it said that there were no matches in the Foru…

Started by Krista C. in General Discussion

8 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Krista C.

What is a good Skin Script Regimen a 15 year old girl with Acneic skin on a Fitzpatrick Type 6? Thanks :)

What is a good Skin Script Regimen a 15 year old girl with Acneic skin on a Fitzpatrick Type 6?  Thanks :)

Started by Kristy Floyd in General Discussion

2 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Kristy Floyd

Radiancy LHE

Does anyone know the difference between the Radiancy LHE and some of the LHE on eBay? I know some times you get what you pay for.. But I se…

Started by deborah yerema in General Discussion

12 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by maria mihaylova

"It Works"

Has any one used & incorporated there products called "It Works" into their skin care spa menu services.

Started by Dennis H'Avila in General Discussion

2 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Dennis H'Avila

microcurrent

Does anyone know what authority I can contact to make sure the microcurrent machine that I want to purchase is legal and OK to use in calif…

Started by Katayoun Hokmollahi in General Discussion

3 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Abram Herman

steamer

Help!! My steamer just broke and i need to buy a new one. I'm looking for a good quality one that won't break the pocket. If anyone has had…

Started by Nicole H in General Discussion

4 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Katrina Kulm

Swedish Massage

Hey!   I have a question.  So, when I went to school for esthetics swedish massage was not emphasized a lot, and I only had a little bit o…

Started by Krista C. in General Discussion

11 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Krista C.

Hyaluronic acid during pregnancy///

I'd love to know your thoughts on this. I have a client who just bought a skin Script ageless Skin Hydrating serum with hyaluronic and from…

Started by Teresa Ochoa in General Discussion

4 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Teresa Ochoa

Reviews... good or bad... do you respond?

Hi all!  I am sure that all of you have reviews somewhere (i.e YELP or Google) regarding your job or place of business. I was wondering if…

Started by Tiffany Carmona in General Discussion

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

Tanning

Has anyone heard of a tanning treatment that you rub on the skin not spray on, that clients would come in for treatments not to do at home.…

Started by Nicole H in General Discussion

3 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Nicole H

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service