Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Control Corrective

Hi everyone! A spa I'm thinking about working at is going to have Control Corrective as their skin care line.  Has anyone else used this?…

Started by Krista C. in General Discussion

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Krista C.

body scrubs with your own name logo?

Does anyone know where i can find nice body Scrubs and even maybe add your own name on the product? Please.. Thank you in advance.

Started by Brenda in General Discussion

1 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Supergoop Sunblock

Ok I know we all like to share new products or toys so I wanted to let you know that I love this sunblock!!  If you check it out on the cos…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Questions

0 Jun 28, 2013

Microderm crystals vs Diamond

I am in search of a Ultrasound/scrubber/microderm machine. Anyone have a recommendation? Also which do you prefer Crystals or Diamond.  HEL…

Started by Verneta Gilbertson in General Discussion

8 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Botanical Science Thoughts

Ok so I just went yesterday to a hair salon that is looking for an Esthetician.  I am still not making a paycheck at my business so I thoug…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by LokiCat

Good brands of face steamers?

Hi all!  I currently have a SECURA face steamer at home and its just horrible, it beeps constantly, the steam lasts for all of 15 minutes,…

Started by Kyle Guenther in General Discussion

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by kellie davis

Are you PCA Certified - check this out!

Hello Fellow PCA Professionals- I have a bunch of PCA product I need to sell because I am having a baby and I don't want them to expire.  …

Started by Karin I in General Discussion

1 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Minock moradalash.com

Summer, Sunscreen, Tanning and Clients/Friends

All, How do you get people who are not skin pros to understand that there is no safe tan?  I've stated it every way I can possibly think of…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

7 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Jodi

Department Store/MLMs offering 'Facials'.

I just saw a disturbing post on Facebook from a department store skin care line offering 'mini-facials' along with customized samples.   I'…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

7 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Natalie

Spa Wraps

For those of you that have your client put on a spa wrap before they get into the bed where do you purchase them? I really like the coral…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Natalie

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service