Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Online Sites For Equipment?

I just got hired at a salon, the owner had an esthetician working with her years ago and now shes asking what I will need. Im not doing any…

Started by Kyle Guenther in General Discussion

13 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Inga Witfoth

Happy June!

Just wanted to send a lil love to all of you. I hope that you are all having an amazing June. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful ti…

Started by Tiffany Carmona in General Discussion

7 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Miss D

advice for product line for both men and women

Hi!!! I am interested in having a product line for both Men and Women but right now I do have two wonderful product lines. But need advice…

Started by Melissa Anne Hamlett in Business Advice

2 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Jodi

Question for CA. Estheticians: Is it a requirement to have a sink "in" the treatment room?

Hi Ladies!  After sitting on hold for 43 minutes (due to high volume call) with Barbercosmo finally decided to hang up and try tomorrow fir…

Started by Miss D in General Discussion

3 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Miss D

Getting started with Skin Script

Hi Ladies,  I am a stylist who is offers facials now in a salon where I work. I use a generic brand now just to do basic facials, I was so…

Started by Ana Mckenzie in General Discussion

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Ana Mckenzie

Skin Care and Summer

Hi everyone!  This is my 3rd summer in skin care, and it always seems people stop coming around June, and pick up again after Labor Day.  S…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

12 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Jodi

Practical assessments/hands on interview

Looking for info on whether practical/hands on interviews are normal in job hiring? I've always worked for myself, but I'm hiring a MT and…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

12 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Leasing equipment

Anyone had experience with leasing (lease to own) equipment? My microderm machine, which was pretty bad to begin with, has crapped out alm…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

1 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by NBSkinCare

Who is going to IECSC Las Vegas?

Is anyone going to IECSC Las Vegas in a couple days? If so, let us know! ASCP will be teaching two courses as well as exhibiting. If you ca…

Started by Lauren Snow in General Discussion

2 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Lauren Snow

Using TCA or Glycolic Peels to get rid of Calluses?

Has anyone ever done this? I met a senior esthetician that has done this but she did not want to tell me exactly what to do! I want to do t…

Started by Johanne Wayne in General Discussion

3 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Deborah Kenney

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service