Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rebooking Services

Which services have you found to be most popular with your clients for re-booking? Hoping to attract more clients on a monthly/bi-monthly…

Started by Shannon McKillion in General Discussion

1 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Natalie

New Grad!!

I am a new at this. I am talking to a small hotel that is looking to add a esthetician. How should I ask to get paid and how do I pick a sk…

Started by Tonia Neely in General Discussion

2 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Natalie

Can someone tell me about Swiss Line

I haven't heard many estys say much about Swiss Line and I am extremely curious id LOVE to know if this line is worth the buy.

Started by Adrain Davidson in General Discussion

0 Apr 7, 2013

Insurance

What insurance do you carry?  What is the best one?  

Started by Nicola Shahan in General Discussion

5 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Shannon McKillion

New esthetician with a competitive co-worker.

I started working straight out of school, i feel like the esthetician i work with is out to get me. The doctor hired me and I get to take p…

Started by Marie in General Discussion

7 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Elizabeth

What do you do when a client wants to have a friend with them while they get waxed?

I've had a couple of clients want to bring someone with them into the wax room. Sometimes they have two people they want to bring? What are…

Started by Kristy Floyd in General Discussion

8 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Susan Ferguson

I'm looking for advice/feedback

Hi, I'm new to this site and have loved all the information and discussions.   I am opening a new spa and would like to sell some private l…

Started by Lisa Healy in General Discussion

0 Apr 5, 2013

Convert wax clients to skin treatments.

Hello, I am wondering if there are any tips on converting waxing clients into skin treatments. Thank you!

Started by Mark Elliott in Business Advice

1 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Carrie Patrick

ESPA??

Any experience? Good or bad? Seems to been around but seeing more than ever past year. I tried one product so no say either way as of now-…

Started by Natalie in General Discussion

0 Apr 4, 2013

ayur medic skin csre line

I was trained on this product and used it my first year in half . I was just wondering what anyone else thought about this product line?

Started by marlene in General Discussion

0 Apr 3, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service