Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eye treatments and lip treatments

Hi all! Anyone have any good protocols for eye treatments and lip treatments as well as type of products used?  I want to add these ad on s…

Started by Stephanie Farrand in General Discussion

8 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by QuenchTx

Lip Treatment

I'm going to offer a lip treatment for the holidays. I usually offer one that is a mask that helps with fine lines and wrinkles but I want…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

8 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Natalie Lewis

Free consent forms for download

is there an specific place where I can download consent forms or any other legal forms/papers for free? I'm starting my practice and need a…

Started by body&skincarebyenith in General Discussion

5 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Abram Herman

Silhouette Solitone LED and Microcurrent

I was wondering if anyone using silhouette solitone 400 or 2500 in their practice, I would really appreciate of any feedback since this is…

Started by Naz Panjwani in General Discussion

3 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Sandy Defilippi

December Specials

What is everyone doing for holiday specials in December. I have done a Cranberry Facial and a Pumpkin Facial for the last 2 months and I di…

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Natalie Lewis

December Gift Bags

So I always give out gift bags to new clients and for Halloween I made pumpkin chocolates for all my clients. It's now December (or almost)…

5 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Natalie Lewis

Credit Card Processing

Has anyone used The Square for their credit card processing?  If you have would you recommend it?  If not, what other service company would…

Started by MIchelle Ley in General Discussion

13 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

New Video....The Fastest Way to Grow Your Business.

Here's my latest video. Let me know what you think! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdabQgRIgME&list=UUhaCn7zphTBSKcRJf3fSa7A&index=

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

5 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Wow!

So the results are finally in, after making us wait longer than any other year, and I am proud to say that I came in 1st Place! #1 for Best…

5 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Tabatha Potter

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to wish everyone on skincareprofessionals.com a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope your life is full of blessings and that you ha…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

3 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by ASCP

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service