Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facebook

I added a group on Facebook called Skin Care for Estheticians. I didn't really see anything on there that had what I wanted/needed. I love…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

11 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Devyn M.

Record Keeping / Banking & Client Record Keeping

I am in the nascent stage of opening my skin care studio. Can anyone suggest a method for online record keeping and customer record keeping…

Started by Kimberly Lovato in General Discussion

12 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by jackie mozingo

We need your input!

What do you think of Skin Deep magazine? Thank you in advance for your input--your comments will be much appreciated as we go into planning…

Started by Abram Herman in General Questions

11 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Thank you!

Just want to say THANK YOU to all of you who voted for me. I appreciate you taking the time and supporting a fellow Esthetician. We find ou…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

1 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Abram Herman

Best eye cream

Hello, I am really looking for some opinions on eye cream. With so many skin care lines to choose from, I find it to be a bit overwhelming…

Started by Jeannine Weinstein in General Discussion

4 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Jeannine Weinstein

Brilliant video for anybody new to the facial field

Thought  I would share this with anybody interested in learning just a small amount of new but good knowledge about the facial muscles and…

Started by Claire Barnes in Education

0 Nov 13, 2012

How do I determine what to charge for a service?

Is there a mathmatical solution to finding what to charge for spa services? product+time= client cost? (and how do I do this from the back…

Started by Diana Sue Whitehair in Business Advice

6 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Diana Sue Whitehair

Has anyone used/retailed Revita EPS - Eyelash Growth Stimulator?

I have been looking for an eyelash enhancer/growth stimulator to retail and my rep just told me about this product. She said she has seen g…

Started by Lizabeth Kristiansen in Technique/Modality

8 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Rhode Island waxer?

Hi all!  I am trying to help one of my really great clients find a waxer in Rhode island! She is moving away :( and the least I can do is f…

Started by Tiffany Carmona in General Discussion

0 Nov 12, 2012

Spray Tan Advice

I have been looking into adding spray tanning to my services for about two years now and just haven’t found one that I love. I tried a mach…

Started by Shannen Brenner in General Discussion

10 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Shannen Brenner

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service