Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the #1 treatment that clients are asking for?

Hi Everyone, Can you help me out and let me know the most requested treatment from your clients or are they coming to you with a problem an…

Started by Susanne Schmaling in General Discussion

0 Nov 21, 2012

Hydrafacial Machine

Can anyone respond with their comments on using this machine and supposedly it does have the WOW factor. Is it true?? Thanks. Heidi

Started by Heidi Lenz in General Discussion

8 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Vanessa Lowe

The Acne Cure Book, have you read it?

I have a client that is reading The Acne Cure book and has asked me if I can get my hands on a glycolic cream??  Has anyone read this or ha…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

1 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Claire Barnes

balm or in room remedy for irritation

Ok so I have been waxing with hard wax for 15 plus years.  I had a gal in the other day, whom I wax regularly, and somehow I the skin under…

Started by lotuslisa in General Discussion

9 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Missy Scofield

LivingSocial

Hello all~ I have been approached by Living Social wanting me to run a deal with them.  I own a day spa and they want me to run a massage d…

Started by Miss D in General Discussion

4 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Client needs an Aesthetician in Willmington NC- Anti-Aging

I have a client who lives part time in Willmington NC who would like to maintain monthly facials so I am hoping to find someone I can send…

Started by Amber in General Discussion

0 Nov 16, 2012

Finder's Fee

Hello! Let me first give a huge THANK YOU to all those who have taken time to post and give info and advice to those of us just starting ou…

Started by Chris Paige in General Discussion

10 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by iskyn for me

Small Business Saturday

In case you haven't heard...Small Business Saturday is on November 24th. Here is the link to the website. You can get free online advertisi…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

1 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Brittnee

Terrorizing the Low-Maintenance Boyfriend, Part II

Here's another hilarious story from beauty blogger Ashley Evelyn. Read all the way through, the end is the best part!  Terrorizing the Low…

Started by Abram Herman in General Discussion

0 Nov 15, 2012

Product or protocol for Microdermabrasion

Just wondering if you do any add ons to your micro service? I am running a groupon for a micro but was thinking of offering an add on when…

Started by Angela Brill in General Discussion

0 Nov 15, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service