Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ionizing Gels?

Does anyone know of a galvanic product that can be ionized that is similar to Guinot's Hydradermie Ionizing Gels?  I have a Galvanic Machin…

Started by Susan T. Andrew in General Discussion

0 Nov 5, 2012

SkinCeuticals Skin Care line

Hi everyone!  The spa I work for is bringing on SkinCeuticals and I wanted to get thoughts from estheticians who have had experience with t…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

6 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Andrea Sowter

IECSC Ft Lauderdale anyone?

Is anyone attending the IECSC show in Ft Lauderdale this weekend?  If so, I would love to meet up just to introduce ourselves!

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

4 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

OTC recommendations when client doesn't want to purchase my retail

I try to be helpful to everyone who walks through my spa's door, and sometimes, they are not ready to purchase the retail I carry; they bel…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann in Client Questions

14 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Definitions Skin Care

Has anyone used/ heard of Definitions Skin Cares cellulite treatments? What are your thought about their cellulite treatments?

Started by Nicole H in General Discussion

0 Nov 1, 2012

Peel as an add on?

Hi ladies, I always do peels as a treatment. Do any of you offer them as an add on to another treatment? If so, what is your protocol and h…

Started by Kristen Dugas in General Discussion

7 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by iskyn for me

Microdermabrasion Machine

Does anyone know of any really good portable Microdermabrasion machines ? For example: Company, Model, Price, etc ... Thanks in advance !

Started by Jennifer Pizarro-Quevedo in General Discussion

2 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Interview Essentials for Estheticians!!

Join Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP) and myself Claire Barnes for a complimentary webinar, “Getting Hired: Interviewing Essential…

Started by Claire Barnes in General Discussion

0 Oct 31, 2012

Who is going to Cosmoprof Asia?

HiOnce again Synoia Technologies will be exhibiting at Cosmoprof Asia and in Bologna. If you  are going, we would love to meet with you to…

Started by Synoia Tech / Shari Pilo in Upcoming Events

0 Oct 31, 2012

Brookfield, WI Spa Shooting 10/21/2012 In Memory of Victims

I hope many of you will see this posting. In my hometown of Brookfield, WI, there was a horrific shooting at a well-known salon and spa, ju…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann in Upcoming Events

6 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Devyn M.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service