Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you going to the ICES show in Philadelphia?

Are you planning to attend the International Congress of Esthetics and Spa Philadelphia? Associated Skin Care Professionals members are inv…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

10 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by ASCP

Jan Marini - Professional Line?

Does anyone know how to connect with this brand in order to order the professional products? Does anyone know if there is a minimum amount…

Started by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann in General Questions

2 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

Interviewing Essentials for Estheticians

You've probably seen Claire Barnes around the forums here on skincareprofessionals.com, and she's going to be doing a great webinar for ASC…

Started by Abram Herman in Upcoming Events

1 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Fitzpatrick 5-6 balance uneven skin tones

Dealing with fitzpatrick 5-6 skin was and still a challenge.I had clients with combination skin-> dry areas causing uneven skin tone mak…

Started by jazz in General Discussion

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Sara Lynn Turner

Need Advice pleease!

im a new esty and i was called for an interview from a medical med spa and now they have offered me the position for $8 hr and 5% comission…

Started by Brenda in General Discussion

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Jac

Deregulation Of Esthetics?! Do YOUR Part!

This has come up recently and WILL come up again. How would you like to have to compete with someone who haas NO schooling, No licensing, a…

Started by Nondy Llewellyn in General Discussion

0 Oct 18, 2012

Options when renting a room

i am considering renting a room and branching out on my own.  I am kinda inbetween that and moving to another spa that pays a higher commis…

Started by Angela Brill in General Discussion

1 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Teresa Ochoa

Reaction to Hydroquinone

Hello all, A loyal client of mine referred her mother to me two weeks ago, after the skin analysis, I recommended Obagi skin bleaching cre…

Started by Rita Edet, Educator Dermaplanpro in Business Advice

10 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Katrina Kulm

massage regulations

Hi Iam both a massage therapists and a Esthetician in california.... i have recently rented a space to another massage therapist who says a…

Started by Esther Rocha in General Discussion

8 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Claire Barnes

Modeling Masks

I am interested in finding modeling masks to practice with.  I am a esthetics student.  I cannot find any in state, cosmoprof...(in fact it…

Started by Sara Lynn Turner in General Discussion

0 Oct 16, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service