Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Halloween

I feel like I've been asking for help a lot these days...sorry. :( A lot of things have been coming up and I am always trying to build my b…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

8 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Kristina T

Image protocol

Hi - I was wondering what kind of protocol I should use to treat my skin. I have been using Image skin care products for many years, and wo…

Started by Kimberly Sullivan in General Discussion

1 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Andrea Sowter

Bio-Hydroderm V2Machine

I'm wondering if anyone has a Bio-Hydroderm V2 machine in their facial room.  The microdermabrasion machine that I have currently is almost…

Started by Jacque Thomas in General Discussion

14 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Jill Steele

software

I am a sole practitioner and I may need to get some software for booking and such.  Anyone with good info on which ones are good but inexpe…

Started by Kerensa Russel in Business Advice

8 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

Esthetic News...what's in the industry today

I just posted the new group so I hope that you will all find this helpful.  Feel free to share anything you would like regarding our indust…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

0 Oct 10, 2012

Vitamin C Facial

I need some help again. :) The salon I am working at has decided to help promote the new Esthetician that just started with a sign out fron…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

14 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by kristina

Cranberry facial scrub

I am writing a blog/newsletter next week on seasonal products for this upcoming season.  Does anybody have a cranberry facial scrub that th…

Started by Claire Barnes in General Discussion

2 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Claire Barnes

Esthetic News....Thoughts on a new group

A post yesterday sparked me to think that we should have a group on here that is dedicated to news in the Esthetic World.  It would be nice…

8 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Must have books?

What are some of the must have books in your Esthetic Library that have helped you with your career?  I have been looking at a few and I wa…

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by iskyn for me

Medical Estys

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience working for a Dermatologist/Plastic surgeon, very curious to what the pay scale is and if b…

Started by kelley mello in General Discussion

3 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by iskyn for me

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service