Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business is sooo slow :(

I have been an Esthetician for less than a year and I am very fortunate to have a great mentor. She has helped me along the way and she has…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

6 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Lucie Margot

Mask Suggestions?

Hi everyone..Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good tightening mask, and  a cooling creamy mask, I used skin script and love them, b…

Started by Teresa Ochoa in General Discussion

6 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Teresa Ochoa

True Organic Peels

Hi everyone, i've recently been on the hunt for organic peels. I have a passion for health. I'm a massage and skin therapist, and working o…

Started by Nandy B in General Discussion

3 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Facebook

I love this forum and it has helped me a lot. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining a Facebook group? I want to start on…

0 Sep 15, 2012

International Congress of Esthetics & Spa Shows

Hi everyone!  Just wondered 2 things.... Is anyone going to the show in Phila in October? Do ASCP members get a discount on tickets?   Than…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

5 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Nancy DeCrease

Image Products

I've been reading a lot about Image lately and they pretty popular on here. I'm getting more into peels so I that is the line I am going to…

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Sara Kathleen Bohlmann

Need Advice Please!

I am having some (to put it lightly) trouble with the owners at the salon where I rent a room. One of them seems to have a problem with me…

Started by Kate Shannon in General Discussion

9 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Philly Show

Hi! I am debating on whether or not to go to the ICES show in October. It seems that all the classes and workshops are at the same time. I…

Started by Faith Redd-Walker in General Discussion

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Waxing someone with Acne Inversa or called Hidradenitis Suppurativa

I have a client looking to get a Brazilian but suffers from Acne Inversa in the groin area, do you just avoid the area?  Avoid area during…

Started by Lizabeth Kristiansen in General Discussion

0 Sep 14, 2012

Anyone using Nardos Naturals Skin Care?

I am thinking about picking up an organic line and this one is local for me so I was just curious if anyone was using it and if so, what ar…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

3 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Teresa Ochoa

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service