Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It was great to see you at Long Beach

Last weekend, we met so many of you at the International Congress of Esthetics and Spa at Long Beach, I just wanted to say thanks for comin…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

0 Sep 14, 2012

clayton shagal AHA SCRUB AND MASK

i,m in juz love with this scrub using once in a week .what u guys say whats ur,s fev scrub ????

Started by kashmala awan in General Discussion

0 Sep 13, 2012

microcurrent machines like bio lift and a quantum cold plasma machine ...has anyone any feedback?r

Debating on doing a revenue share program with alliance for health for two machines but feeling rather green and naive in just jumping in.…

Started by melissa riley in General Discussion

0 Sep 13, 2012

How do you add on higher end services when you don't have the budget to do so yet?

I have been getting alot of questions from clients about oxygen facials, and also laser treatments, I keep sending clients to other I know…

Started by Teresa Ochoa in General Discussion

34 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by MB

Best eye serum/cream for treatments

Looking for a great brand of eye serums/creams, what do you recommend? Also, do you have any specific eye treatment add-ons for your servic…

Started by Cat C in General Discussion

0 Sep 13, 2012

High Fequency on a burn?

I was told by a friend yesterday that an iron landed on her sisters leg and left quite a large burn. It is about week old burn and will for…

Started by Kristen Dugas in General Discussion

4 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Kristen Dugas

Brazilian waxers in Bismarck North Dakota & Cincinnati Ohio, I have referrals

I have two clients who are moving and are looking for someone to go to who does Brazilian waxing in both Bismarck & Cincinnati. If you…

Started by Lizabeth Kristiansen in General Discussion

0 Sep 11, 2012

Green Peel??

Hi fellow Esthys!  I have a client that has gotten a Green peel 1x a year, and has been asking me to add to my services .There's one woman…

Started by Teresa Ochoa in General Discussion

3 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by isabel dassinger

NIC needs your help!!

The National-Interstate Council of State Boards of Cosmetology (NIC) is conducting a survey of skin care professionals as the job analysis…

Started by Katie Armitage in General Discussion

1 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by danRoss

transfer of Esthetics license to Texas from North Carolina

I will be relocating to Texas and would like to transfer my license but I found out that Texas requires 750 hours and I only have the 600…

Started by Sylvia DIane MArtin in General Questions

13 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service