Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Client Files

How does everyone keep track of their client files and organization? I love being organized, so much so that I end up organizing and reorg…

Started by NBSkinCare in General Discussion

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Any negative feed back on utlrasonic tools?

I am wanting to purchase an ultrasonic tool for my spa. It almost seems to good to be true, exfoliation and product penetration in one tool…

Started by Tanya Templet Cavalier in General Discussion

8 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Emilie Spruill

Student with Q's...

Hi Everybody~ I am currently in school for my esthetician license. I took a year long program, graduation pending 12/2012. I am wondering w…

Started by Lauren F Habenicht in General Discussion

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Being a vendor at an event with Arbonne vendor....need help from seasoned Esty's

Ok so I signed on to do a Women's event at the end of this month being told that they were not allowing MLM companies....buuuut, now there…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

3 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Emilie Spruill

"Esthetician Ambassadors" needed in Los Angeles!

ASCP just received the news that the BeWell Expo in Los Angeles is looking for licensed estheticans to participate in their Esthetician Lou…

Started by Carrie Patrick in General Discussion

4 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Karen Hurley

MSDS-do you have them?

I'm thinking I am supposed to have them on site for the products I backbar and retail, and I keep forgetting to ask. Do all of you have the…

Started by Deborah Kenney in General Discussion

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Younger Men Seeking Facials and Body Treatments

I just read according to its newest report, Salon Services - US - June 2012, that younger men are more likely to take advantage of services…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

9 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by ASCP

Thick Skin and Extractions

Hi, I had a client yesterday that came to me specifically for extractions under her chin and on her neck. She had deep blackheads and very…

Started by Kristen Dugas in General Discussion

26 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Karen Hurley

Machine Leasing? Any recommendations or experience to share?

Hello,  Fellow Estys! I am fairly newly licensed and am starting out small in my own room.   I would love to get my hands on some great mac…

Started by Julia Elliott in General Discussion

4 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Emilie Spruill

Skincare Line

I would love to know everyone's opinions about different skincare lines. I have been using Image and am not 100% in love with it. 

Started by Tiffanie Orr in General Discussion

4 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Emilie Spruill

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service