Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MOVING TO GOODYEAR ARIZONA

Hello All, I am an aesthetician and manicurist in Massachusetts. I am planning a move to Goodyear Arizona. Can anyone offer me any insight…

Started by Tracy Page in Looking to Network

1 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Megan

Look at this lady - 100 years old with real style

I am a big fan of The Sartorialist, a photo blog of people on the street with great style. I just found out about a similar website that fo…

Started by Carrie Patrick in General Discussion

3 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

Enzyme Extravaganza! Webinar in 45 minutes

Dave Waggoner from Skin Script is doing a webinar in 45 minutes on enzymes! You can register to watch it here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com

Started by Lauren Snow, ASCP in General Discussion

0 Aug 20, 2012

Teen Facials

I have a couple of teens coming in this week, I believe they are 15-16 (girls).  I know the consensus is usually no massage of any kind, is…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

14 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Jodi

"Smooth Moves" article in Skin Deep

If you haven't read the "Smooth Moves" article in Skin Deep yet, I highly recommend it! It was such a great read about how to change your s…

Started by Lauren Snow, ASCP in General Discussion

5 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Abram Herman

To Yelp or not to Yelp!

Hi all... I am having trouble deciding if I should pay for a yelp ad or not? I want more users to find me however I am not sure I am ready…

Started by Tiffany Carmona in General Discussion

14 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Denise Ivers

Lam Probe

I would like to know if an Estetican in Florida is allowed to work with the Lam Probe ....  

Started by Hexe13 in Research

3 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by ASCP

Gloves- yes or no?

Hi everybody! Today in the class I took, the rep REALLY advised wearing gloves during every single treatment we do- including facials. I ha…

Started by Gina Williamson in General Discussion

37 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Emilie Spruill

accutane ?

I had a client bring her friend in to the studio today. The friend asked me if I could wax her as well but told me she took accutane for 2…

Started by Tiffany Carmona in General Discussion

5 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by iskyn for me

Gift Certificates

Does anyone offer instant gift certificates on your website? Curious to know what others use.  

Started by Theresa in General Questions

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service