Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The $4 million customer complaint call

Great read on the importance of customer service..... you never know who that important client is going to be.  Read on....   http://www.in

Started by Katie Armitage in General Discussion

1 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

do we recycle?

Well hello to all my fancy Esty pals. Just wanted to know what you all did with empty wax tins? I have a lot considering I wax quite a bit.…

Started by Tiffany Carmona in General Discussion

4 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Claire Barnes

Mobile Spray Tan/ DHA and DNA Damage

Hello my fellow Estis!   I am looking for advice (the been there/done that) and ideas on how to carry out a successful spray tanning busine…

Started by Lauren Snow, ASCP in General Discussion

4 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Lauren Snow, ASCP

Book/Client building

Hello Everyone! I am a new esthetician working in two different enviroments. One I work in medical aesthetics where I am fed clients and pa…

Started by Amy Soule in General Discussion

0 Jun 14, 2012

Legislative Alert for TN Estheticians!

Legislative Alert for TN Estheticians! Tennessee’s new Resolution 94 will affect laser treatments and chemical peels. The resolution urges…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

0 Jun 14, 2012

I'm a vender at a spa event. I need to provide a small demo or service

I'm a vender at a spa event.  I need to provide a small demo or service.  Have any ideas?

Started by Lindsey Alana Spray in General Discussion

4 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Kirsten Lungu

Be Well Trade Show..For Consumers?!

I don't know about you, but my thoughts are that vendors are going directly after consumers, and by-passing we, the professional estheticia…

Started by Nondy Llewellyn in General Discussion

21 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Nondy Llewellyn

Oxygen facial

I'd like to purchase and oxygen facial machine to begin providing this service to my clients.  I tried going online to do some research but…

Started by Jennifer Ondo in General Discussion

13 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

HIPAA Question

I was visiting with an esthetician educator earlier this week, and we were discussing client intake and health history forms, and how essen…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

10 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by James Mason

Facial blading.

Hello my fellow Estheticians! Who out there is blading and where are you getting your supplies from? Happy Wednesday!!

Started by Ann Vaughn in General Discussion

1 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Abigail Ruelas

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service