Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking PT Esthetician in Santa Clara, CA

We have a Part-Time position open for a outgoing, motivated, and reliable Esthetician. Must have at 1-2 years experience and have current C…

Started by Lori Taylor in General Discussion

0 Jun 24, 2012

Selling Retail

Will I need a tax i.d. # to sell retail to my clients, the spa I was employed at previously took care of it and now I'm going to be renting…

Started by Nicole Holcomb in General Discussion

2 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Nicole Holcomb

purchasing products without a license number...

Hello All! My question is...how do I buy product without the license number?   I am FINALLY taking my Board Exam on Monday. I have been stu…

Started by Tabatha Potter in General Discussion

10 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Tabatha Potter

Did you go to the IECSC in Las Vegas?

I just wondered if any of you had the opportunity to attend the IECSC conference this past weekend in Las Vegas? If so, how did you like ne…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

14 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Christy McKeel

What are the best Skin Script products?

I'm adding Skin Script to my business.  I need to make a small first order.  I'd like to know what you think the best back bar products are…

Started by Lindsey Alana Spray in General Discussion

9 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by whatmore

Wanna show off your room?

Would love to see what you've done with your space! Lets share some pictures and ideas with others on things you've done that you love, are…

Started by Kirsten Kayser in General Discussion

43 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Schedulicity Questions

Hi Fellow Esty's For those of you who use schedulicity, what do you do if a client schedules multiple services. Right now you can only sch…

Started by Faith Redd-Walker in General Discussion

1 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

New UltraSonic Spatula

So I recently purchased the spatula and I love it! I saw results on my first client. To those of you that have been using it, do you have a…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

3 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Pregnancy & Facials

Hi I have a pregnant client coming in for a facial next week. Is there anything or any ingredient I need to avoid?

Started by Kristen Dugas in General Discussion

0 Jun 15, 2012

Safety of Lash and Brow Tinting

Hi Ladies, I've been tinting my own lashes for awhile and now I'm going to offer this to clients.  How do you explain the safety of eyelash…

Started by Toni B LaHaye in General Discussion

6 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Megan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service