Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hyperpigmentation issues

Anyone able to tell me what is the average time it takes to get rid of or lessen the appearance of hyperpigmented areas without doing an ag…

Started by Sandra Hicks in General Discussion

5 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Abby Roaquin

Nu Skin?

Just wanting to get some thoughts on Nu Skin products, their galvanic spa and galvanic body spa? Is anyone currently using these products?…

Started by John Norrell in General Discussion

6 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Patti Booth

Looking for an esthetician in the Valencia/Santa Clarita, Ca Area

Hello everyone!  Hope your Monday is off to a good start!! I have two clients (my sister and her husband) who are looking for an estheticia…

Started by Denise Ivers in General Discussion

0 Apr 23, 2012

Peels on clients that are on oral and topical antibiotics??

I have a friend/fellow Esty that wants a peel.  She has had peels before but I am nervous because she is on Solodyne orally and Clindomycin…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

11 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Unique facial protocols

Does anyone have any unique facial protocols they would like to share?  Also, anyone have facial massage techniques for face, decollete, ar…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

9 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

just opened in spa and I need ideas please!

I am just opening my first room in a day spa and I need ideas to get my name out there I am pretty much at the bottom of having the spa boo…

Started by Summerr in General Discussion

9 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Looking for Salon Software for Estheticians and can be used on ipad

There are so many software programs out there and seem to be more related to hair salons. I am looking for something that has an appt. book…

Started by Kellie Campbell in General Discussion

7 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by John Norrell

Ingrown Hairs

Hello fellow Esti's I am an esthetician in Ohio and I am in the process of opening my own skin care studio. I left a salon and while there…

Started by Faith Redd-Walker in General Discussion

10 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Gina Williamson

Skin Care Workshop

Hey everyone! I am a relatively new Esthetician but I have been obsessed with skin care for many years. I am renting a room in a new salon…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

0 Apr 20, 2012

Chiropractic & Spa marriage

Has any one seen a successful spa and a busy chiropractic office market together? I'm interested in the concept... Any ideas?

Started by Charity in General Discussion

0 Apr 20, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service