Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your seasonal themed treatments/marketing?

Following on from Jesse's question about Mother's Day treatments ... what other seasonal themes is everyone planning this year, or what are…

Started by Carrie Patrick in General Discussion

0 May 2, 2012

Rhonda Allison

I really want to try some of her professional treatments and products.  Does anyone use this line with success?  What treatments are you li…

Started by Beth in General Discussion

1 May 2, 2012
Reply by Brittnee

ermaroller or skin needling

Does anyone use the derma roller along with chemical peels? If so what is your protocol and any thoughts on this treatment? I had a client…

Started by Summerr in General Discussion

0 May 1, 2012

Powerful antioxidant oxy peel

Hi every one i just added an amazing treatment to my menu! Its a powerful antioxidant oxygen peel....a blended peel costumized for the clie…

Started by oshrit assor in General Discussion

8 May 1, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

Midwest NASN

So excited to meet Kirsten at the convention today. Super sweet lady with a lot of knowledge to share. Thank you Kirsten. 

Started by Lori Ireland in General Discussion

2 May 1, 2012
Reply by ASCP

Are you attending the IECSC in New York April 24th?

If so, come by the Associated Skin Care Professional's booth, #3039, to say hello. It's been a great show so far! The last two days, we've…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

2 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by ASCP

skin lightening treatments

I am having such problems with ethnic skin with dark patches due to age. i have tried many products but clients are not happy as the result…

Started by aruna chaubal in General Discussion

8 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by aruna chaubal

Unethical!

Case: a spa owner said she will pay me under 1099 if hired and that I would have to do my own tax. She would get 60% and I get 40%. she has…

Started by Vi in Research

15 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Vi

Have you taken Dr. Vodder's Manual Lymphatic Drainage 3 or 5 day course?

I would love some feedback from anyone who has completed the certificate training program. Thank you! 

Started by Denise Ivers in General Discussion

2 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Denise Ivers

Continuing Education

Hello everyone! I absolutely believe that education is the key to success.  I've been an esty for 12 years, and self-employed for nine.  I…

Started by Alexis Pham in General Discussion

0 Apr 29, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service