Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

High frequency/galvanic

Does anyone know of a reliable, but affordable galvanic with high frequency.  It can be basic, I just want one that is reliable but within…

Started by Gina Dziedzic in General Discussion

6 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Christina Cosmeceuticals.

I just started my business a couple months ago and I am looking around to find that one special skincare line that I will use for years. I…

Started by Erin Pimlott in General Discussion

2 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Suggestions on Facial protocol for keratosis pilaris

Fellow Estys...need some help. I'm a new esthetician of two years. I had a client today with Keratosis Pilaris. My daughter also has KP on…

Started by Yara Lisa Ramirez in General Discussion

11 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Yara Lisa Ramirez

Summer promotions/protocols

Does anyone have some good suggestions for summer promos? I live in Florida so I was thinking of offering hydrating facials ( bc we all kn…

Started by Sheila Gordon in General Discussion

11 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

Do you retail/use the Depilar or Epilfree system?

I was wondering if anyone uses in treatment or retails either the Depilar or Epilfree system? What you charge and how do you market it? Is…

Started by Lizabeth Kristiansen in General Discussion

0 Apr 27, 2012

Client Files / Mico Forms Question

Hi All. I've been an esthetician for eight months now, and I make it a practice to always have my client's file with me when entering the…

Started by Lynn Rutan in General Discussion

3 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

Nova -07LE

I am just starting out and would like to get a machine that does.....well everything :).  I haven't been able to find out much on reviews o…

Started by Tawnya Hayden in General Discussion

1 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

Square Up

Hello! Anyone out there using Square with their iPhone to process their payments? My only complaint with this is the tip suggestion boxes (…

Started by Donna Brown in General Discussion

6 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

finding ASCP's website builder

hi  if anyone is available and knows how to assist me in finding the ASCP's website builder ?   im not able to access it or do not know how…

Started by Carole williams in General Discussion

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Abram Herman

Professional Skincare Lines for Men

Hi everyone, I’m in the process of completing my menu of services, but I’m at a standstill when it comes to professional men skincare produ…

Started by Lugenia's Skincare Studio in General Discussion

12 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Brittnee

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service