Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dermaplaning Training Classes

Hello, My name is Carlye and I am with Complexions Advanced Esthetic Training. We offer Dermaplaning Classes onsite and through distance le…

Started by Carlye Walters in Education

0 Aug 16, 2011

Aromatherapy Certification

I am interested in becoming certified, does anyone have any suggestions as to where to go? There are a ton of online courses, but I would l…

Started by Celina Porter in General Discussion

2 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Celina Porter

Consultations

How do you work consultations? Do you charge for them? offer them free? I'd love to hear how different ones approach the consultation....

Started by Gina Williamson in General Discussion

6 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Celina Porter

Dumb Question?

This feels really dumb to be asking, but I am drawing a blank! I am trying to think of ONE WORD to call my esthetics room (small space insi…

Started by Gina Williamson in General Discussion

24 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Kandis Hasamear

Lavendar oil

A client of mine said that awhile back she was watching Dr. Oz and he said that lavendar oil can break down the collagen in your skin??!! …

Started by Gina Dziedzic in General Discussion

3 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Gina Williamson

Microdermabrasion Systems and IPL Hair Removal Systems

Hello Skin Care Professionals- I am a licensed Esthetician who sells Microderms and IPL ( Intense Pulse Light) Systems for www.vioramed.com

Started by Carolyn Stone in General Discussion

16 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Bessie Ktistakis

Picking a place to work

Hi all!  I never thought I would be in this prediciment, but I have 3 current job offers on the table, and possibly one more coming in the…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

3 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Jodi

Sunscreen users are more likely to burn?

I saw an article yesterday about a recent study that showed people who regularly use sunscreen are statistically more likely to suffer a se…

Started by Abram Herman in Research

2 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Abram Herman

Electric tools

I have been an estie for a year and a half now. I have never used any type of electricity in my facials. Mainly for 2 reasons, 1. in school…

Started by Tanya Templet Cavalier in General Discussion

7 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Tanya Templet Cavalier

waxing only salon

Hey ladies, anyone out there that does only waxing. I have been in the field for 13yrs now and and 85/90% is waxing.  I still love doing fa…

Started by jackie mozingo in General Discussion

11 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Gina Williamson

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service