Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dermaplaning class

Hi everyone, I work for a compay called skin Dtx. We have a demo video on utube. We are offering dermaplaing classes with certification. Yo…

Started by Amberly Huff in Education

0 Jul 23, 2011

infrared heat lamp

Hi- is anyone using infrared heat in their services? I am planning to use it during body treatments for overall warmth, comfort and the ben…

Started by Gina Williamson in Technique/Modality

6 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Marion Dove

Vital Therapy Products

Hello, I am a new Esty and will be using and retailing Vital Therapy products. Do any of you use this product and if so what are your thoug…

Started by Kristen Dugas in General Discussion

0 Jul 22, 2011

Advertising Help

Hello ladies~   I am new to a salon and would like a bit of advice. I would like to advertise myself around the salon as the new estheticia…

Started by Kristen Dugas in General Discussion

2 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Kristen Dugas

Starting Over

I'm a Licensed Esthetician that recently moved to another state. I was working in Toledo, Ohio at a large salon and was spoiled by a steady…

Started by Fabiola Gisselle Garnett in General Discussion

1 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Audrey

treating a reaction from dr.s surgical masks

I have a future client that has had a horrible reaction to the dental masks she has to wear...The break out isn't resembling pustules, not…

Started by kim daniels in General Discussion

2 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by kim daniels

Product Search

Hello,   I just finished esthetician school and I will be taking my state board next month.I am going to rent a room (a huge room) in a bea…

Started by Cathy Kemmerlin in General Discussion

28 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Monica Atterberry

Vitamin A

What is the difference between retinol, retinoid, retinyl...... ? I am a bit confused by these ingredients' differences. Thanks.

Started by Gina Williamson in General Discussion

0 Jul 16, 2011

when you get sick.....

How does everyone handle their "one (wo)man shows" when they come up sick?? Thankfully, I am just opened and don't have bookings for today…

Started by Gina Williamson in General Discussion

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Kimberly Bourbon

Starting your own practice

Hi fellow Estys!  For those of you who have started their own practice, how many clients did you have to feel confident to step out on your…

Started by Laura McCrindle in Business Advice

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Denise Ivers

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service