Lugenia's Skincare Studio's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Sayra, I know it's been awhile since this post (5/7/2013), but I have questions r…"

Lugenia's Skincare Studio replied Jun 11, 2013 to How to DIRECT Clients?...?...

8 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Lugenia's Skincare Studio

"Jennifer thanks for sharing... I'm moving my studio from a salon to a home-based bus…"

Lugenia's Skincare Studio replied Jun 3, 2013 to Security from home based spa

8 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Pamela Chiarizzi

"Hi Sulie, thanks so much for taking the time to respond. Yes, I agree with you regar…"

Lugenia's Skincare Studio replied May 11, 2013 to Home-Based Skin Care Association..?

8 Jun 12, 2013

"Smart! I might use that concept. :-) Thanks for sharing."

Lugenia's Skincare Studio replied May 7, 2013 to How to DIRECT Clients?...?...

8 Jun 11, 2013

"Hi Michelle Lee, thanks so much for sharing! Is your business located in the front,…"

Lugenia's Skincare Studio replied May 7, 2013 to How to DIRECT Clients?...?...

8 Jun 11, 2013

"Donna, great advise, you are correct. I've met a few salon owners that focus on hair…"

Lugenia's Skincare Studio replied May 1, 2013 to Advertisement for Home-Based Businesses

13 May 1, 2013

"Man, what a change (Texas and Connecticut)! LOL! Your website is nice and your work…"

Lugenia's Skincare Studio replied May 1, 2013 to Advertisement for Home-Based Businesses

13 May 1, 2013

"Thanks for replying and sharing Marylou, I really appreciate it! I will checkout you…"

13 May 1, 2013

"Hello Deborah B. and Deborah H. thanks for replying! I have a few ideas in mind, but…"

Lugenia's Skincare Studio replied Apr 24, 2013 to Home-Based Skin Care Association..?

8 Jun 12, 2013

"Thanks Jennifer! Thanks for responding and for providing such great examples. Yes, I…"

Lugenia's Skincare Studio replied Apr 16, 2013 to How to DIRECT Clients?...?...

8 Jun 11, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service