body&skincarebyenith's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks M Elaine! I have a plan similar to that for sure. I'm thinking offering the s…"

body&skincarebyenith replied Apr 16, 2014 to I'm very excited!!!! Groupon advice/questions

3 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by M Elaine Gustafson

"people love me adding galvanic and high frequency for some reason. it adds more valu…"

body&skincarebyenith replied Apr 16, 2014 to Facial Add-ons (low or no cost)

25 May 12, 2014
Reply by Amy Sherman

"also, when you talked to the groupon rep to set up your groupon deal, how long did i…"

body&skincarebyenith replied Apr 16, 2014 to Groupon and the likes?

26 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Danielle Lawrence

"how do you deal with no shows, Kim? do you ask for the cc# and/or charge a fee for n…"

body&skincarebyenith replied Apr 16, 2014 to Groupon and the likes?

26 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Danielle Lawrence

"Subbing to this"

body&skincarebyenith replied Apr 5, 2014 to Kansa wands

2 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by body&skincarebyenith

"If you have a vacuum system just get the wands and tips online. That's what I ended…"

body&skincarebyenith replied Apr 4, 2014 to Microdermabrasion machine

3 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Lori Barolo

"Well honestly I'm pretty biased. I prefer candela lasers (Alex and yag). I'm attendi…"

body&skincarebyenith replied Apr 3, 2014 to How many clients did you have when starting out solo?

19 Apr 3, 2014

"I'm sure he talks about the acid peels, micros, corrective facials. That's what I'm…"

body&skincarebyenith replied Apr 3, 2014 to How many clients did you have when starting out solo?

19 Apr 3, 2014

"Today, I made laser color copies of my menu, walked around the plaza and went door t…"

19 Apr 3, 2014

"Why would I be mad!!!! Lol thanks for the advice I appreciate it! Actually I felt a…"

19 Apr 3, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service