DENISE BARBOSA's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Brilliant Brows..."

DENISE BARBOSA replied Aug 16, 2013 to New Brow dvd coming soon.....need your help choosing a name please:)

2 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by DENISE BARBOSA

"I HAVE TRIED IT TELL ME WHY DO YOU LIKE IT AND HOW WOULD I USE IT. I VE HAVE USED SO…"

DENISE BARBOSA replied Jul 25, 2013 to Who out there is offering the Male Brazilian? AND Who just thinks it's creepy to wax the pee pee ? ;)

21 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Willie Acklin

"which hard wax do you use???"

DENISE BARBOSA replied Jul 24, 2013 to Who out there is offering the Male Brazilian? AND Who just thinks it's creepy to wax the pee pee ? ;)

21 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Willie Acklin

"With the scoutmaster did u use sugaring there also because I would be waxing, scared…"

DENISE BARBOSA replied Jul 24, 2013 to Who out there is offering the Male Brazilian? AND Who just thinks it's creepy to wax the pee pee ? ;)

21 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Willie Acklin

"Hi Dennis, I am also in NY would love to master male brazilians how did u start, I h…"

21 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Willie Acklin

"Oopppps typo....HAIR"

DENISE BARBOSA replied Jul 2, 2013 to Who out there is offering the Male Brazilian? AND Who just thinks it's creepy to wax the pee pee ? ;)

21 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Willie Acklin

"I offer this here in NY not many people do, I see it like a regular Brazilian only t…"

DENISE BARBOSA replied Jul 2, 2013 to Who out there is offering the Male Brazilian? AND Who just thinks it's creepy to wax the pee pee ? ;)

21 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Willie Acklin

"I will try I have one particular client she keeps getting ingrowns , I have been car…"

DENISE BARBOSA replied May 19, 2013 to hydration and bbw

4 May 20, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

"WHAT IS THE SE-BRAZIL INGROWN MASK CREAM FOR???"

DENISE BARBOSA replied May 18, 2013 to hydration and bbw

4 May 20, 2013
Reply by Samantha Maline

"Thk u"

DENISE BARBOSA replied Mar 1, 2013 to FREE report on treating ingrown hair

7 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Crickett Enos

RSS