Business Advice (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to hire Esthetician?

Hi, I have a small practice in San Mateo, CA. I am currently looking to add a new Esthie to my team. Can any of you share ideas where you l…

Started by Emilka B.Kopec

0 Jul 6, 2015

Lashes?

Hello All, I'm opening my own little Dayspa! Yeah I'm so excited!! can someone please tell me the best company to order wholesale lashes th…

Started by Tameka

0 Jul 6, 2015

LLC or Sole Proprietorship?

Anyone know if you need to be an LLC if you're already covered by the ASCP liability insurance? I'm going to be renting a booth and wonderi…

Started by Rebecca Ostoski

15 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Teresa Escoffery

Commission Rates/ Independent contractors

Any owners out there who have independent contractors? I supply a room with all equipment and back bar supplies to use, laundry supplies, p…

Started by Linda-Marie Crespo

6 May 22, 2015
Reply by Sara West

non compete agreement form

This question is for Spa owners. Does anyone have any non compete forms they use that they would be willing to share? or can anyone recomme…

Started by AJ

3 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Teresa Escoffery

Salon Suites Rentals in Dallas area

I got my license in 2012, and I have a few friends who are going the 'booth rental' route 1-3 years into their esti career. I am afraid/unp…

Started by Investigative Esthetician

2 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by coldsalineplexus

Just Got Licensed!!!

Fellow skin care therapists: I just got licensed and while I have a million questions, today I'd like to know what you recommend regarding…

Started by Sharon Johnson-May

4 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Sharon Johnson-May

TCA Peel-what is the fee?

Skin Script users, how much you charge for TCA Depigmentation peel? Do you charge for every visit? TIA!

Started by Marissa Hazelip

0 Feb 28, 2015

What am I missing?

Hi, I'm in the process of opening a mini day spa called First Day Spa. It's by appointment only. Customers are required to book online. I…

Started by Esther Nelson

3 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Marty Glenn

return policy- help please!

Ok, so I am kind of a stickler on this one.  I have a "all sales are final" policy.  In the case of an allergy or defective product, I woul…

Started by lotuslisa

2 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by NBSkinCare

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service