Business Advice (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you offer add-on's, and do they really increase your revenue?

Hi Everyone!  I am a fairly new esthetician, and have had the good fortune of being allowed to use my employer's facial clinic to give faci…

Started by Tara Templeton

16 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Corine Y

Need advice on room rentals?

I'm wondering about different scenarios for renting a room as an esthetician. I'm currently an employee and was thinking about becoming a r…

Started by Cindy

2 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Stacey Walsh

Protecting carpet suggestions please!

Hi there, I am moving into a new room which is fully carpeted.  I need to be sure I keep the carpet in tact.  I do waxing, not a ton, but I…

Started by lotuslisa

11 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by J.L.

Booth Rent/Business Advice

Hello everyone!This is my very first post, and I'm really excited to be a part of this group!  I've had my esthetics license for a while, b…

Started by Krista C.

4 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Krista C.

Business Liability Insurance with Ind. Contractors

Just wondering how you handle insurance when you are or work with independent contractors. I have been looking into getting insurance throu…

Started by Marissa Delgado

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Natalie Lewis

Mobile Services ?

whew, been a while since I've been on here! missed all the helpful knowledge and amazing professionals! I've been wanting to, for quite som…

Started by Sheila Baydo

6 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Kate Rodrigue

Help

I am looking to start doing microdermabrasion out of my house. I looking at Hydrafacial Nectre, does anyone have any experience with this m…

Started by Teressa Baer

6 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Teressa Baer

Starting A New Company

I am starting a new skin care company and I am lost at where to start, I don't know how to get the word out about my products and I am unsu…

Started by Claire Roberts

10 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Natalie Lewis

Keeping up on Inventory

BLAH!! I feel like I am having a hard time keeping up on my inventory. I am solo- new business- still a small budget to work with... doing…

Started by Gina Williamson

10 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Natalie Lewis

How do I determine what to charge for a service?

Is there a mathmatical solution to finding what to charge for spa services? product+time= client cost? (and how do I do this from the back…

Started by Diana Sue Whitehair

6 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Diana Sue Whitehair

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service