General Questions (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gift Certificates

Does anyone offer instant gift certificates on your website? Curious to know what others use.  

Started by Theresa

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Autoclave

Hello, How many of you independent esthes use an autoclave? I am starting my business and am a bit limited on my budget.  The autoclave I…

Started by gloria

3 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Externship in Washington

I'm looking for somewhere to do my externship somewhere around Bellevue/Seattle. It's 60 hours and I need to be supervised by a licensed Es…

Started by Erica Cahill

0 Jun 28, 2012

How to begin looking for your first esthetician job?

we need good tips and ideas...

Started by Jennifer Olej

3 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by ASCP

skincare products

Hi everyone,   I am a newly licensed esthetician and I am going to be self-employed renting a room at a salon starting in the fall.  I woul…

Started by Kimberly Bethke

14 May 18, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

HELP tearing of the Labia - WAXING!

While training with a new Esthetician..and practicing Brazilians the Esthetician in training split my skin in the labia area. I've been wax…

Started by SkinDeep

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Kirsten Kayser

Sticking Brazilian

OK here is my question.  when i do a Brazilian wax,sometimes, the wax goes on and pulls off so easily! other times, it seems to adhere to t…

Started by Carol Cheshire

7 May 9, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

Waxing question

Is it normal to experience more stubborn and hair breakage with clients who are receiving a first time Brazilian or bikini wax? This happen…

Started by Alicia Funes

2 May 4, 2012
Reply by Alicia Funes

Dermafile

Hi- I am trying to make a decision about the dermafile... I am finding I prefer working with peels (I use Image) and I seldom get requests…

Started by Gina Williamson

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Ultrasonic Scrubber/Spatula Recommendations

I'm looking for recommendations/reviews on an economical ultrasonic scrubber/spatula.  I watched Shelley's video and definitely want one --…

Started by Rachel P

1 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Denise Ivers

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service