Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beards and the skin underneath...

Does anyone have clients with beards?  My brother has a "Duck Dynasty" beard and is obsessed with taking care of it.  I love to do gentleme…

Started by Tara Templeton in Research

3 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

drama in the workplace

Help! Please advise me on dealing with being a booth renter and having to deal with drama from either the part-time esty's who aren't frien…

Started by Rosemarie H Hunter in Business Advice

5 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by mk

Epilfree

Okay fellow estys how cool is this?! Has any one experimented? I love how its for professionals only!

Started by Jillian Worley in General Discussion

5 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

High Frequency ?s

Hi! I haven't used a high frequency machine/probe since esthy school, nearly 9 years ago. I'm wanted to integrate one into my treatments,…

Started by Kyong in General Discussion

6 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

The Sunscreen Question...What to Suggest??

Hello folks, My first post here! I am asked the question all the time, "What do you recommend for a sunscreen.  I break out from them I d…

Started by Dawn-Michelle Kenison in General Discussion

1 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Amy Sherman

Microdermabrasion Machine

Hello Everyone, I am looking to add a microderm machine at some point in order to add more services to my menu.  However, with so many to…

Started by gloria in General Discussion

1 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Susan Ferguson

What am I doing wrong?

I have been Brazilian waxing for three years and usually do it with strip wax.  Now, I've finally found a wonderful hard wax but my problem…

Started by Amy Sherman in General Discussion

4 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Erin Shapiro

Waxing in humid climates

Hello everyone. I am beginning my career in esthetics by moving to Costa Rica. I will be offering waxing and am concerned that humidity may…

Started by Erin Shapiro in General Discussion

2 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Erin Shapiro

Dermalogica Now At Sears

Well folks if you cannot find your favorite Dermalogica product at Walmart, you can also check with Sears! http://www.sears.com/shc/s/searc

Started by Nondy Llewellyn in General Discussion

92 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by gloria

Anyone have an issue with your mag lamp getting steamy while doing extractions?

This is so frustrating!  I'm breathing normally, and it gets all steamy to the point that I can't see out of it.  Anyone out there have a s…

Started by Rachelle Johnston in General Discussion

3 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Jessica

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service