Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microdermabrasion Instructor - Los Angeles

I am assisting the Santa Monica College Cosmetology Department Chair in searching for someone in the Los Angeles area who would be interest…

Started by Andrea Higgins in General Discussion

0 Aug 30, 2012

A Case for Homecare!

Tell your clients that their faces will look like this if they aren't following your home care recommendations!

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

2 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Face & Body San Jose Discount

WhooHoo...I'm excited to say that this year I'm going have my own booth at the Face and Body Show in San Jose. Booth 447. Please come visit…

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

4 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Shelley Hancock

Long Beach 2012 Show

Who's attending the Long Beach Show 2012 in September! I know we have lots of things happening in our booth and ASCP will be in attendance…

Started by Stephanie G Laynes in General Discussion

7 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth "Betsy" Good

What are your clients saying about spray tanning?

I have a spray tanning business and I am wondering what you guys are hearing from the recent news reports that spray tanning causes genetic…

Started by Lauren Snow, ASCP in General Discussion

0 Aug 29, 2012

Bio-Therapeutic BT Nano Machine-Worth the purchase?

Has anyone bought this Bio-Therapeutic BT Nano Microcurrent machine and used it as a service for a Microcurrent facial or as an Add on trea…

Started by Katrina Kulm in General Discussion

8 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by MB

Ultrasonic Spatula

I am looking to buy one and I was going to get the handheld one but then went to a class and was told that the plug-ins were the best (this…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

9 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Christina Wilson

Chemical Peels

I am looking to get into these more. Glycolic, Lactic, TCA, etc. What are your favorites? Why? As much detail as you can give me would be h…

Started by Devyn M. in General Discussion

3 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Dennis Hayden

Bt micro vs LED

Hi. I am looking to add new equipment to my practice and I'm going back and forth on these two pieces. What are some advantages/disadvantag…

Started by Faith Redd-Walker in General Discussion

2 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by MB

spafinder

Any one signed up with spafinder?  is it bringing you business to account for the expense?  

Started by Summerr in General Discussion

0 Aug 27, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service