Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

summer promotions

I have a small skincare business, just myself. I am looking for some great ideas to promote my business for the summer months. I want to of…

Started by amanda clark in General Discussion

15 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by ASCP

Where to buy

Hi all... I hope this email finds everyone Fancy! I am looking to replenish some wax that I purchased at the Vegas show. Does anyone have t…

Started by Tiffany Carmona in General Discussion

2 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Susan Nathan

Question about hair growth

I was talking with another Esthetician recently and she told me that the reason that getting waxed under six week from previous wax was les…

Started by Megan Deterling in Education

4 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Claire Barnes

Hi and Thank You Everyone!

So I made a website with the ascp Please check it out and offer any comments, suggestions, and the like. I so appreciate all Your input! ht…

Started by Tabatha Potter in General Discussion

6 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Externship in Washington

I'm looking for somewhere to do my externship somewhere around Bellevue/Seattle. It's 60 hours and I need to be supervised by a licensed Es…

Started by Erica Cahill in General Questions

0 Jun 28, 2012

Externship in Washington

I'm looking for somewhere to do my externship somewhere around Bellevue/Seattle. It's 60 hours and I need to be supervised by a licensed Es…

Started by Erica Cahill in Education

0 Jun 28, 2012

Airbrush Tanning Technique - Bodybuilding

I have been airbrush tanning in a high-volume airbrush studio for a year and now want to start getting into the bodybuilding market. I've o…

Started by Allison Ault in General Discussion

0 Jun 28, 2012

Anybody use Vital Therapy?

I have a pregnancy question. I have my first pregnant client coming in next week and just want to make sure to use gentle ingredients witho…

Started by Kristen Dugas in General Discussion

2 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Kristen Dugas

Interrupting a Treatment

Hi all,  taken from another discussion, someone mentioned answering the phone during a treatment to avoid losing potentioal new clients.  O…

Started by Jodi in General Discussion

4 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

memberships

I worked for a medical spa in the past that was membership based. I recently went out on my own and am renting a booth. I have been back an…

Started by Giselle Lu in Business Advice

0 Jun 26, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service