Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot Stone Massage - What's Your Experience?

I was actually getting a cold stone facial, which was fantastic, but the esthetician also laid about seven hot stones on the table, covered…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

8 May 25, 2012
Reply by ASCP

Slimming Wraps

Hi! I just recently was playing around with some sea salt and some clay (I cant remember what type) and I wrapped my husband in saran wrap…

Started by Faith Redd-Walker in General Discussion

2 May 25, 2012
Reply by Faith Redd-Walker

Job search...but not licensed yet

I recently finished school, 3 weeks ago to be exact, and i haven't received notification from State Board about the date of my test.  There…

Started by Lexy G. in General Discussion

5 May 23, 2012
Reply by Lexy G.

Home based studio and pets?

Do you have a home-based studio and own pets? Has this caused a problem with your clients, i.e., allergies, annoyed by something (hair, bar…

Started by Kirsten Kayser in General Discussion

13 May 23, 2012
Reply by Margo Koeller

Photos of your spa room .....

I was inspired to create this discussion from a post that Kirsten Kayser made last week about sending in pics of your room in your spa.  Th…

Started by Claire Barnes in General Discussion

0 May 23, 2012

Finding a good rental space for new business

Hello, This is my first post here and I wanted to know what others have done to find a good rental space.  I've been looking on craigslist…

Started by Sonja Hurley in General Discussion

4 May 23, 2012
Reply by Sonja Hurley

ultrasound Spatula side-effects

Hi! I am new in this discussion. I own a spatula. Yesterday I worked on a client, and after a facial she got some rush near right eye. This…

Started by Elizabeth Pabian in General Discussion

5 May 22, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

How to find the right answering service?

Looking for someone to answer phones, schedule apts with great customer service skills. Any ideas how to find the perfect candidate?

Started by Katherine Evers in General Discussion

0 May 22, 2012

Any recommendations for a great results oriented all natural line?

I am a newer esthetician who is soon to be leasing a room in a wellness center.  Choosing my product line has been the biggest challenge fo…

Started by Madeleine Bongiorno in General Discussion

39 May 21, 2012
Reply by Pat Rorke

How to turn Facial Clients into Waxing Clients

Your client comes in for her regular facial treatment and you notice that she is developing a little hair on her lip or that her brows need…

Started by Crickett Enos in General Discussion

8 May 18, 2012
Reply by Shelly Mac

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service