Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Dermalogica, advice please!

I am starting a new job and am going to be using Dermalogica. The salon opens in a couple days and haven't had any hands on education on it…

Started by Theresa C. in General Discussion

3 May 14, 2012
Reply by Theresa C.

Gloves and waxing

Okay.... I think this is wrong and gross on so many levels I just have to put it out there for your input!! I always wear gloves during any…

Started by Amy in General Discussion

3 May 13, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

Brazilian client with red bumps & ingrowns 5 days after wax?

So I had a new Brazilian client stating that she suffers from ingrowns with shaving & waxing, no known allergies. I waxed her and she w…

Started by Lizabeth Kristiansen in General Discussion

6 May 12, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

Another EBay Story....Esty Received Non-Working Machine!

Ya'll know that I'm not into talking about negative stuff, but I felt like this is something we should all be aware of... An Esty purchased…

Started by Shelley Hancock in General Discussion

5 May 12, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

Attention Skin Care and Cosmetology Educators!

Have you ever attended the Cosmetology Educators of America (CEA) conference? If not, I hope you'll seriously consider attending the confer…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

0 May 11, 2012

Are you going to the ICES Show in Dallas?

I hope so! If you plan to attend the International Congress of Esthetics and Spa conference in Dallas, please come by Booth #805 to meet so…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by ASCP

Fruit facials

I was in Puerto Rico and saw a sign advertising tropical fruit facials.  Thought that was a great summer idea.  Does anyone know of great l…

Started by Angela Brill in General Discussion

11 May 10, 2012
Reply by Denise Ivers

HELP tearing of the Labia - WAXING!

While training with a new Esthetician..and practicing Brazilians the Esthetician in training split my skin in the labia area. I've been wax…

Started by SkinDeep in General Questions

5 May 10, 2012
Reply by Kirsten Kayser

genbook or full slate?

I am trying to decide between the 2!  genbook has genbook promote that is supposed to help promote your business but I also like full slate…

Started by Summerr in General Discussion

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by Carrie Patrick

Sticking Brazilian

OK here is my question.  when i do a Brazilian wax,sometimes, the wax goes on and pulls off so easily! other times, it seems to adhere to t…

Started by Carol Cheshire in General Questions

7 May 9, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service