Forum Discussions (2,798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

skincare products

Hi everyone,   I am a newly licensed esthetician and I am going to be self-employed renting a room at a salon starting in the fall.  I woul…

Started by Kimberly Bethke in General Questions

14 May 18, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

Idea for Giving Back

Hello Fellow Esty's! I have an idea for 'Giving Back' to my community and I thought I would run it by all of you for feedback, as with anyt…

Started by Lori Taylor in General Discussion

12 May 17, 2012
Reply by Brittnee

Looking for lesson plan ideas for Tween Skin Care Class

I have been asked to speak to a Girl Scout Troop about skin care.  I have found a few simple resources online (AAD has "Sammy the Skin Cell…

Started by Julia Elliott in General Discussion

9 May 17, 2012
Reply by Abby Roaquin

Legislative Link

HI Everyone, Looks like the legislative process is heating up for everyone in our industry. Here is a link provided by PBA, as of Friday it…

Started by Susanne Schmaling in General Discussion

2 May 17, 2012
Reply by Susanne Schmaling

How is Your Boss?

I just read the May 2012 issue of Pulse magazine, and Mae Manacap-Johnson, editor, in the Pulse Review section states that according to The…

Started by ASCP in General Discussion

4 May 16, 2012
Reply by ASCP

esthetics for cancer patients and cancer survivors

Hi everyone, I was wanting to provide skin care services for women who are going through chemotherapy or who are done with it. I  know that…

Started by Sandra Hicks in General Discussion

11 May 16, 2012
Reply by Nicole Clark

Personal wax containers

I have a friend who asked me what I thought about keeping a container of wax specifically for her - that she would happily pay for on top o…

Started by Madeleine Bongiorno in General Discussion

6 May 15, 2012
Reply by Shelly Simpson

CIDESCO

Can you take the CIDESCO exam without going thru CIDESCO schooling? I am a licensed Esty and there are no schools anywhere around me for th…

Started by Amanda Coursey in General Discussion

3 May 15, 2012
Reply by Shelly Simpson

Liquid gloves for waxing

What are your thoughts on using liquid gloves when waxing instead of wearing gloves.....?  Maybe NOT for 'intimate' waxing...but the rest o…

Started by Claire Barnes in General Discussion

4 May 14, 2012
Reply by Deborah Kenney

Question for those recently hired!

Hello All! My question in directed to all of you who were hired into the esthetics field within the past couple of years. What do you feel…

Started by Kirsten Kayser in General Discussion

5 May 14, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service