Marty Glenn's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (360) Replies Latest Activity

"Shelley Funny. :)  Thats only the front retail, does not include what is for distri…"

Marty Glenn replied Nov 6, 2013 to Need help in setting up product display in my room. Any ideas???

6 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Shelley Dodt

"Tie How many products do you have in the line? What is the name of each product? …"

Marty Glenn replied Nov 6, 2013 to How to find a Mentor while creating your own skincare line?

9 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

"Tie, Trust me I am qualified... That is why I asked what is your question(s).  :)…"

Marty Glenn replied Nov 6, 2013 to How to find a Mentor while creating your own skincare line?

9 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

"Shelley Here is mine.  Very product oriented and for the professional but at the…"

Marty Glenn replied Nov 5, 2013 to Need help in setting up product display in my room. Any ideas???

6 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Shelley Dodt

"Tie What question(s) do you have? Marty SkinCareScience.com"

Marty Glenn replied Nov 5, 2013 to How to find a Mentor while creating your own skincare line?

9 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

"Tracy See attached. Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) is said to and can occur when…"

Marty Glenn replied Nov 2, 2013 to % of water in skin

2 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Tracy Watson

"I was asked about a facial book, sorry for it taking so long.  Its a great book but…"

Marty Glenn replied Nov 1, 2013 to Educational Documents

53 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Marty Glenn

"Patricia, Your welcome.  I am so shocked that this only has 65 views. So many of th…"

Marty Glenn replied Oct 29, 2013 to The skin care industry: The good, bad and beautiful!

5 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

"Sara, First of all are you sure about the grade of acne 2 - 3?  Please take a look…"

Marty Glenn replied Oct 28, 2013 to Need advice on best products for teen facials

1 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Marty Glenn

"I once heard a comment regarding how we go to the dentist for our teeth but we don't…"

Marty Glenn replied Oct 28, 2013 to Educational Documents

53 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Marty Glenn

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service