Katrina Kulm's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"No problem Yadira! Well since I have not used NuFree wax I can't say from experience…"

Katrina Kulm replied Aug 2, 2012 to Ingrown hairs on legs after waxing... Why does this happen?? Help please!! :(

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Yadira Alexander

"It can happen sometimes but some people are just prone to ingrowns already especiall…"

Katrina Kulm replied Aug 1, 2012 to Ingrown hairs on legs after waxing... Why does this happen?? Help please!! :(

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Yadira Alexander

"Yes I did like that peel mode actually, it did seem to help assist in exfoliating th…"

Katrina Kulm replied Jul 31, 2012 to Bio-Therapeutic BT Nano Machine-Worth the purchase?

8 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by MB

"That's great to know, I am hesitant of their machines because I used the BT Micro to…"

Katrina Kulm replied Jul 31, 2012 to Bio-Therapeutic BT Nano Machine-Worth the purchase?

8 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by MB

"True, I probably shouldn't reuse it at all..more laundry for me then! Still love my…"

Katrina Kulm replied Dec 31, 2011 to Client's Hair and Head Wraps

10 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

"That's why I use Tassi Headbands! they're the best headbands to use on clients and t…"

Katrina Kulm replied Dec 29, 2011 to Client's Hair and Head Wraps

10 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

"What's a Derma-Pod with micro-current? Can you send me a link? Love the Dermafile by…"

Katrina Kulm replied Dec 29, 2011 to esthetic equipment

42 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by yardley

"Kathy,  I asked this client if she would consider Electroylsis instead of me waxing…"

Katrina Kulm replied Nov 7, 2011 to Reducing Hair Growth with Depilar System?

15 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Denise Kelly

"Hi Kathy,  Doesn't she have to grow it out to get it treated with Electrolysis every…"

Katrina Kulm replied Oct 25, 2011 to Reducing Hair Growth with Depilar System?

15 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Denise Kelly

"Glad to know it works! You mean you had to quit using the Radiancy machine because y…"

Katrina Kulm replied Oct 25, 2011 to Reducing Hair Growth with Depilar System?

15 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Denise Kelly

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service