Lizabeth Kristiansen's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I attended their class at the Midwest Beauty Show in March. It was short and not  ve…"

Lizabeth Kristiansen replied Apr 27, 2012 to esthetics for cancer patients and cancer survivors

11 May 16, 2012
Reply by Nicole Clark

"I just started using the satin smooth self-heating roll-ons & LOVE it. It has cu…"

Lizabeth Kristiansen replied Apr 26, 2012 to Body Waxing

9 May 5, 2012
Reply by Crickett Enos

"I like Skin Script for the antiaging, multi-purpose & reasonably priced products…"

Lizabeth Kristiansen replied Apr 15, 2012 to Retail skin care products

4 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Jodi

"I would just make sure it is within your esti laws for your state, first? I know in…"

Lizabeth Kristiansen replied Apr 15, 2012 to Off site events or mobile estheticians......

7 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by De'Breka Carter

"My philosophy is try to use natural products first before going to the more aggressi…"

Lizabeth Kristiansen replied Apr 15, 2012 to Ingrown Hairs

10 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Gina Williamson

"I don't sell makeup but I'm trying to create a brow bar. I'm looking into BrowDiva b…"

Lizabeth Kristiansen replied Mar 31, 2012 to Brow filler/makeup: Do you prefer powder, pencil or powder & wax combination?

5 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Christina Loveday

"I treat it the same way I treat a gift cert redemption that is a NS/NC. It is voided…"

Lizabeth Kristiansen replied Mar 30, 2012 to What is your no show/no call policy and how do you enforce it?

9 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Kelli Graves

"How do you enforce it? Do you bill them? Reserve a credit card when they make an app…"

Lizabeth Kristiansen replied Mar 27, 2012 to What is your no show/no call policy and how do you enforce it?

9 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Kelli Graves

"I agree with what all the ladies are saying about the line. They do offer great educ…"

Lizabeth Kristiansen replied Mar 27, 2012 to opinions on BIOELEMENTS??

11 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Cindy Greenwood

"Hi Sheila, I was just wondering how popular is the service for you? How much do you…"

Lizabeth Kristiansen replied Mar 25, 2012 to Solo esti that does spray tan?

4 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Sheila Gordon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ASCP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service